Sunday, October 23, 2016

Donuts anyone?
We are ready for Halloween. I just finished my daughter's costume, she will be a box of donuts. I couldn't find enough "donuts" to fill the box so I added a cup of coffee and some napkins at the bottom to get the effect of fullness. 
I made a box with poster boards and the donuts are bath sponges. I cut a hole in the muddle, cut some felt for the icing and added some sprinkles, yarn,  pompoms, beads and other things I had for the topping. I had so much fun putting this together.
Trick or treat!




3 comments:

chrisatinea said...

Tu es incroyable d'avoir fait ce Donuts !!
C'est super!

Rosa said...

They look great.

Seotop1 said...

In Nguyễn Gia là công ty in lịch tết giá rẻ chuyên nghiệp với đa dạng mẫu thiết kế lịch tết đẹp.
Xem chi tiết tại :
in lịch tết
in lịch tết 2021
in lì xì
thiet ke shop
ky niem chuong pha le
in tem bảo hành giá rẻ tại hà nội
dịch vụ in kỷ yếu giá rẻ
Thời gian thi thiết kế và thi công in ấn chuẩn thời gian trong thời gian sớm nhất